Thursday, September 15, 2011

This road I travel isn't easy, but I know that I must stay on course
With all the twist and turns it can get a little bumpy at times
I have never been the one to like to take detours, even thought there maybe a road block
Looking around the sign
I wonder if I can still cross or pass through it, even if I have to grab hold of the edge
The wind is blowing and it begins to rain
Ones that I thought were my friends are showing me their other face
As stay on my journey to success 
I will stop and help those in need 
I will continue to pray for others
My Journey is not over it has just begun

Watch me as continue with this process, it has been a road that hasn't always been easy, but I'm ready. This is a road that I must travel alone, but not all alone because I have traveling Grace and Mercy. And with God on my side I'm never alone. 






No comments: