Wednesday, July 27, 2011

You have my heart Rodney!

I know that it wasn't easy to break the chains from my heart

Deep down inside I knew you where the right one from the start

The moment I laid eyes on you that you where my soulmate

We both knew that our love wasn't going to be a easy piece of cake



You are my everything

You make my heart sing

All my life I dreamed of having someone to love me

Along came you and set my heart at ease



When you're near I have no fear

Some have said we would never make it

Our love and romance has stood the test of time

The way you look at me makes my mind, body and soul free



My words could never be enough to express my love for you

Even after all we've been through

All of our ups and downs

We made through every single round



We are like Bonnie and Clyde,we are going to ride it out to the end

YOU ARE MY BESTFRIEND!

I love you more than you ever know

Each day that our love grow



I love you and will marry everyday.

No comments: